This kiosk provides internet access to enable clients to undertake online research, complete online forms, access email, etc., in addition to a print provision where needed.
This page will be displayed before the start of any session.
To start your session simply type in a search, or web address of any specific site that you wish to visit, into the address bar at the top of the screen (as shown below).
If you do not use the the system for 5 minutes, your session will be ended and this page will be displayed again. Alternatively, if you wish to end your session yourself manually, simply click on the ‘End Session’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen (as shown below).
To print what is on the screen, simply click on the ‘three dots’ in the top right hand corner (see below). Your print will then be available for collection in the Front Reception Office.
The browsing or downloading of material of an illegal or deemed to be of an offensive nature is not permitted.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Copyrighted films or other broadcasts
- Music (mp3)
- Hacking/cracking materials
- Adult material
You MUST NOT
- Access, download, copy, publish, distribute or disseminate any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, menacing or which may incite anxiety, racial prejudice or hatred.
- Comprise any material which infringes third party Intellectual Property Rights (including, but not limited to copyright in literary works, directories, databases, music, trademarks, logos etc) without the appropriate (implied or express) authorisation for use provided by such third party.
- Send Spam or other unsolicited bulk email.
- Distribute or disseminate a software virus or any other destructive or harmful software file or program.
- Access any online gambling sites (including betting, gaming and bingo).
- Modify, copy, distribute, transmit, reverse engineer, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services.
USE OF 3RD PARTY WEBSITES
You acknowledge and accept that the we do not control 3rd party websites, associated links, or the content therein and therefore you accept you do so at your own risk.
In addition, we shall not be liable for any purchases or contracts made by you, or facilitated by, 3rd party websites.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an appropriate adult.
Although all web history will be deleted at the end of each session and any downloaded data deleted, you acknowledge and accept this is a public facility and we cannot guarantee the privacy of e-mails or security of on-line transactions and therefore, by association, any liability for breaches of confidentiality.
We reserve the right to refuse access to use this kiosk if we suspect any of the above have not been complied with.